40 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Web Design Company
1. What services do you offer?
2. Will you custom design my website or use pre-made templates?
3. Can you show me some examples of websites that your company designed?
4. Do you have case studies that show the successful results your web designs provided for businesses?
5. What strategies will you use to generate revenue for my website?
6. Will you review my current website and analyze its performance to make the design decisions?
7. Do you have a policy regarding building websites for my competitors?
8. How will my project be managed?
9. How much time is devoted to analyzing my business, products / services, market and competitors?
10. Who will be working on my website?
11. What are the qualifications of your team members who will work on my project?
12. How long will it take to complete my website?
13. How many pages will / should my website be?
14. How much input will I have with my website design?
15. What happens if I don’t like the initial design?
16. What do you need from me to get started?
17. Will my website be built to expand as my business grows?
18. Can you create a logo for my site?
19. Will you buy the stock images for my website?
20. I already have an established brand, will my website provide a consistent look?
21. Will you be outsourcing any of the work?
22. How do you price your services?
23. What is included in the price?
24. What is the billing procedure for work outside the project’s initial quote or agreed upon deliverables?
25. Will my website be compatible with smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices?
26. Do you build search engine optimization (SEO) into websites?
27. How do you determine and select the keywords for my website?
28. What type of content management system do you use?
29. Do you offer e-commerce services?
30. What web standards and practices do you follow?
31. What type of IP address will my website have?
32. Do you offer domain name registration?
33. Will I be able to see the website as you’re creating it?
34. Will the functionality of my website be tested before it goes live?
35. Will my current website experience downtime as you update it?
36. Will I own my website once it’s completed?
37. Do you offer web hosting services?
38. Do you offer on-going maintenance after my site goes live?
39. How do you measure results after the site goes live?
40. Will I be able to access my website statistics without contacting you?
Before deciding to work with Klik Samuray on your web design project, we suggest you contact us to receive our answers to these curitial questions. You can call us at +90212 873 70 21 or fill in the form on our contact page. We are looking forward to hearing from you.